Chief Peoples Officer at Swaniti Initiative
Views:251 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Swaniti Initiative - Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition (3-6 yrs)
Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition
About the Position :
- We are looking for an experienced professional who is keen on taking up a role that is focused on enhancing the Talent acquisition system.
- The Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition plays a critical role by being responsible for defining Job Descriptions, Understanding their professional needs of projects, designing scope of work and then conducting the recruitment process.
- The role requires the individual to understand the paradigm of public policy, the objectives of the organization and the skill sets required to deliver on projects.
- It also requires the person to have an eye for judging people on the basis of information that may not always be straightforward. As a part of the Peoples' Team, the person will be required to ensure that the organization gets the best talent from the market.
Qualifications required :
- Post-graduate degree in public policy, public administration or alike subjects with a preference for those having a multidisciplinary academic profile
- Minimum 3 years of work experience with a preference for those having worked on ground
- At least 1 year of experience in end to end recruitment
- Prior experience in working with multilateral agencies and large foundations will be favorably looked upon.
- Strong organizational skills with objective decision making
- Carry out recruitment drives
- Design Job Descriptions
- Handle end-to-end recruitments
- Work directly with the Chief People Officer
- Oversee onboarding of team members
- Build and maintain relations with talent sources
- Support the partnership team in conducting joint affairs like campus placement with universities
- Contribute to building the brand of the organization
Skills Required & Personality Traits Preferred :
- Soft Skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Empathetic Leadership
- Change management
- Critical thinking and decision making
- People skills with Design thinking
- Data-driven strategic planning and management
- Proficiency in both Verbal and Written Communication (English & Hindi both languages)
- Documentation and report writing
- Computer Sills
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Google Drive, Survey Forms, and file management
- Handling HR software
- Personality Traits
- Active listener
- Problem solver
- Quick Learner