Talent Manager at Swaniti Initiative
Views:501 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Swaniti Initiative - Advisor - Development Projects (12-18 yrs)
- Providing strategic guidance to the operation teams which are working on initiatives focused towards supporting vulnerable communities with increased employment opportunities
- Play the role of a guide and philosopher in strategic planning targeting overall improvement in socio-economic indicators of aspirational communities
About the Organization :
Swaniti Initiative is a social enterprise that aims to deliver development solutions by working in partnership with the central, state and district governments. We leverage on-ground presence and the use of data and technology tools to strengthen last-mile delivery of programs to the most vulnerable populations.
About the Position :
- We are looking for an experienced senior-level professional who is keen on taking up an advisory role in the development sector. The Advisor shall provide strategic guidance to the teams who are working in close coordination with the government for goals like unemployment reduction, livelihood generation, improving educational outcomes, ensuring healthcare delivery and poverty reduction.
- The Advisors would have to maintain unparalleled integrity and focus on the effectiveness of teams in the deployment of resources and management of programs. The advisors will also be expected to strategically identify projects and ensure the appropriate monitoring and impact assessment.
- The Advisor will not have to remain on the project location but will have to visit the team once in three months. With the support of the team, the Advisor would be expected to provide insights into the formulation and implementation of end-to-end strategy, and in maintaining a consistent liaisoning with the stakeholders.
Remuneration: Commensurate to market standards
- Post-graduate degree in any field with a preference for those possessing a degree in management or specialisation in any subject which may be directly dealing with poverty reduction and governance
- Minimum 12 years of work experience in the development sector/government/corporate. Preference is given to candidates possessing experience of team management in projects with the government.
- At least 6 years of experience of working in a leadership position where team size was bigger than 4 members
- Team Building and strategy formulation
- Coaching team with practical experiences
- Act as an improviser for the processes like Project Designing, Implementation, monitoring and Evaluation
- Lead the course correction if needed in close coordination with the appropriate authority.
Skills Required and Personality Traits Preferred:
- English/Hindi Communication - Proficiency in Verbal and Written
- Strategic Planning and Management
- Project Management
- Critical thinking
- Constructive Systemic Outlook
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Google Drive and Survey Forms
- Emailing and Video Conferencing
- Tech Savvy
- Quick Learner