HR Manager at SWAN
Views:1021 Applications:330 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Swan - Business Head - eCommerce/Mobile Apps Domain (10-15 yrs)
Swan is UAE's unique grocery shopping application that provides its users a platform to shop for groceries both online and offline connecting them with their favorite retailers. Swan gathers a passionate team of technology and business experts who envision to provide a hybrid grocery shopping experience powered by cutting edge technology, AI & ML algorithms. (www.swan.shop)
The candidate should have solid business acumen and experience of scaling e-commerce businesses. This role combines data, logic and creativity to improve the customer experience and develop commercially savvy innovations on mobile apps and IoT enabled platforms.
- Responsible for owning the P&L for the assigned product(s). This involves actively managing aspects such as product development, marketing, operations, customer service and commercials.
- Ensure commercial and tech KPIs are met as per the business plan
- Understand customer behavior and commercial implications to continuously optimize and prioritize product backlog; responsible for maximizing business value from product development
- Work closely with Engineering team to ensure all product features are developed to customer friendly and commercial savvy spec and are launched as planned
- Actively liaise with marketing to align the marketing initiatives with product vision and target customers
- Identify partnership/business development opportunities, negotiate and close deals
- Ensure financial processes such as reconciliation, invoicing, payment receivables etc. are completed regularly on time
- Responsible for operations and logistics; to ensure that the operation is scaled in a cost-efficient manner and service SLAs are met on ongoing basis
- Liaise with customer service teams to gather customer feedback and devise appropriate solutions
- Ensure that the product offering remains highly competitive at all times
- 10+ years of experience in product management with strong emphasis on commercial success of product solutions in Mobile Apps
- Demonstrated success in leading and scaling e-commerce /B2C mobile app business
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to inform and advise a diverse set of stakeholders
- Ability to communicate across diverse cultures, languages, work styles, and personalities
- Superior data and analytical skills including the ability to define, capture, and decompose relevant metrics
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Must be a self-starter, a team leader and driven
- Bachelor's or advanced degree, ideally in a technical or quantitative discipline
This position is a full time role based in Dubai. We will process your work visa as well provide you with an attractive relocation package.