HR Manager at SWAN
Views:1308 Applications:402 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Swan - Business Head - eCommerce/Mobile Apps Domain (10-15 yrs)
Swan is UAE's unique grocery shopping application that provides its users a platform to shop for groceries both online and offline connecting them with their favorite retailers. Swan gathers a passionate team of technology and business experts who envision to provide a hybrid grocery shopping experience powered by cutting edge technology, AI & ML algorithms. (www.swan.shop)
The candidate should have solid business acumen and experience of scaling e-commerce businesses. This role combines data, logic and creativity to improve the customer experience and develop commercially savvy innovations on mobile apps and IoT enabled platforms.
- Responsible for owning the P&L for the assigned product(s). This involves actively managing aspects such as product development, marketing, operations, customer service and commercials.
- Ensure commercial and tech KPIs are met as per the business plan
- Understand customer behavior and commercial implications to continuously optimize and prioritize product backlog; responsible for maximizing business value from product development
- Work closely with Engineering team to ensure all product features are developed to customer friendly and commercial savvy spec and are launched as planned
- Actively liaise with marketing to align the marketing initiatives with product vision and target customers
- Identify partnership/business development opportunities, negotiate and close deals
- Ensure financial processes such as reconciliation, invoicing, payment receivables etc. are completed regularly on time
- Responsible for operations and logistics; to ensure that the operation is scaled in a cost-efficient manner and service SLAs are met on ongoing basis
- Liaise with customer service teams to gather customer feedback and devise appropriate solutions
- Ensure that the product offering remains highly competitive at all times
- 10+ years of experience in product management with strong emphasis on commercial success of product solutions in Mobile Apps
- Demonstrated success in leading and scaling e-commerce /B2C mobile app business
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to inform and advise a diverse set of stakeholders
- Ability to communicate across diverse cultures, languages, work styles, and personalities
- Superior data and analytical skills including the ability to define, capture, and decompose relevant metrics
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Must be a self-starter, a team leader and driven
- Bachelor's or advanced degree, ideally in a technical or quantitative discipline
This position is a full time role based in Dubai. We will process your work visa as well provide you with an attractive relocation package.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.