Partner at Pinnacle Solutions
Views:394 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SVP/VP - Cyber Security Head (18-25 yrs)
The Cyber Security head will be responsible to lead the design, implementation, and management of IT security systems, Policy, Process and Infrastructure for the group in order to protect the business networks and data against security threats
Job Description :
The Head of Cyber & IT Security would be responsible for developing the security framework and will look after network security, application security, cloud security, cybersecurity.
- Accountable for establishing effective leadership and direction to deliver enterprise technology risk profiling through identification, evaluation, measurement, and risk mitigation planning in partnership with Cyber SMEs
- Drive an understanding of policy, standards management and compliance management and drive a culture of regular risk assessment from a cyber security perspective as the primary liaison with Group Enterprise Risk Management function and lines of business
- Articulate and evangelize the fundamental principles of cyber security with the business to drive an understanding of key systems, policies & processes
- Develop and maintain business and technology risk portfolio to feed investment decisions, mitigation plans, and enterprise risk management
- Create a comprehensive set of valid risk scenarios through interaction with the business; consistent methodology to understand risk strategies & costs.
- Lead development, review and acceptance of security plans and management of portfolio of security risks with Group and business stakeholders
- Oversee and coordinate governance-related security initiatives related to policies, standards, procedures, controls, compliance, vendor risk management, and metrics
- Liaise with senior level directors, the organization's board and other key stakeholders plus managers, programmers and IT Security risk-assessment staff under your remit.
Required skills & Experience-
- Skills : IT Security, Cybersecurity, Network Security, Enterprise Security
- Experience in Cyber Security, Network Security, IT Security, Audits, Compliance and Risk Management
- Should have strong knowledge and understanding of Cyber Security, risks, threats in infrastructure, network, Cloud and Data Centre Technologies
- Experience with various security solutions such as SIEM, IPS, DLP
- Experience of Implementing ISO Security standards and Certification
- Experience in telecommunication/BFSI sector will be highly regarded
- Experience in managing large IT infrastructure, Network, DC, DR, BCP, planning, design, IT Security, policy, and IT operations.
- Should have experience in budget allocations and associated financial forecasts relating to IT, Data and Information security.
- Manage your staff's technical and personal development, new hires, dispute resolution, redundancy and potentially termination of staff.