Branch Process Head - Lateral Hiring at SkillVentory
Views:1704 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
SVP - Product - Affordable Housing/Healthcare/Hospitality & Education Sector - Bank (7-13 yrs)
SVP Product Affordable Housing, Healthcare, Hospitality and Education sectors with a Pvt Bank.
The key job responsibilities of the candidates would be to provide Product partner support to various relationship groups within the Bank across Affordable Housing, Healthcare, Hospitality and Education sectors with primary focus in Tier 2 and 3 cities and granular transactions in Tier 1 cities.
The job profile would include:
Credit Assessment -
- Evaluating credit proposal along with RMs by meeting clients, assist in preparation of Credit Approval Memorandum and following internal approval processes
- Assist RMs in preparation of term sheets and finalization of sanction letters along with pre-disbursal and post disbursal compliance.
Portfolio Management -
- Tracking of covenants and management of exceptions / deviations
- Regular review of the case
- Inspections / Site visits.
Knowledge Initiatives -
- Build knowledge banking expertise across the identified sectors
- Increase Bank's visibility in the finance circle / industry sector
- Sector tracking / management presentations
- Minimum Relevant experience required should be 7 years.
- A Post graduate professional.
- Well versed with the sectors (Affordable Housing, Healthcare, Hospitality and Education sectors)
- Should be available for a personal interview within a week's time.
- Have worked in Banking/Financial Industry only.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.