Consultant at Leadership Hiring
Views:987 Applications:301 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
SVP/Head - Strategy & M&A - FMCG/F&B Sector (12-15 yrs)
The Head of Strategy will be responsible for establishing a long-term growth strategy for the organization working closely with the leadership/promoters to identify and create new breakthrough initiatives for growth with the goal of increasing shareholder value.
- Lead the growth agenda & establish a long-term strategy . Identify target markets, business opportunities, offerings and partners in order to develop new business through mergers, brand acquisitions and joint ventures
- Prepare supporting business case on major propositions and provide internal and external leadership on high value strategically important transactions
- Coordinate a multi-disciplined team of internal and external advisers to plan and execute acquisitions from transaction evaluation to due diligence and completion
- Lead the process on developing the annual strategic plan.
- Implement a robust planning processes to monitor key metrics and overall business intelligence (own process and drive implementation)
- Work closely with the CEO and the senior leadership team on presentations to the Board, Analysts, Investment Bankers, key clients and other stakeholders. Drive planning and other such meetings.
- Support / Lead in assessing and driving M&A requirements for growth.
- Maintain comprehensive competitive intelligence.
Skills & Experience :
- MBA (Finance/Strategy) with 12-15 years of experience in top tier consulting firms or experience of working in strategy function in a corporate role (F&B Sector experience desirable). This experience should ideally be complemented with other operational roles.
- Mergers and Acquisitions exposure is a must with some successful transactions to share with a track record of successfully - acting- on strategic plans and implementing a program to drive and track results
- Stakeholder management - interaction at Board level and other CXO is a must have
- Strong analytical skills and comfort with numbers, as evidenced by academic background and track record.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills- this role will interact frequently with the Board, Investors, CXOs & Directors