Senior Human Resource Analyst at Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1941 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:196
SVP - Financial Institutions Business (15-22 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Implementation of strategic partnerships with banks/NBFCs on lending products. Reach out to different lending partners and onboarding them keeping in mind organization's strategic objectives
2. Responsible for business volumes with each partner and ensuring scale up of partnership
Responsible for managing Bank and NBFC relationship
3. Ability to breakdown multi-layered complex projects into individual tasks
4. Responsible for day to day liaising with lending partners ensuring smooth flow of operations
5. Driving integration on all aspects of the strategic partnership across Credit, Operations, Risk Management, Technology
6. Develop and maintain reporting & application systems and coordinate information with management
7. Ensure all tasks, deliverables and documentation are created with the highest level of accuracy
8. Develop business processes to ensure operational efficiency and profitability
9. Achieve target as assigned by the organization on monthly basis through business loans
1. 15+ yrs of total experience out of which 10+ years of relevant work experience in products/business development in financial institutions. Experience in co-lending environment is a must.
2. Must be from BFSI industry.
3. Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
4. Good negotiation skills
5. Self starter
6. Experience in 3+ companies in same industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.