SVP - Finance Operations - BFSI (15-20 yrs)
Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Bangalore
About our Client: Our client is one of the largest insurance and re-insurance provider having a global client foothold. Operating out of more than 20 countries, they have a product line ranging from standard to customized products catering to this diverse clientele. Amidst a dynamic and expanding environment, they are looking for a seasoned professional; performing end-to-end finance operations, who can lead/manage large teams for their setup based out of Bangalore.
Job Description: Reporting to the Head of Centre, your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage Life & Health Account Operations Unit of approximately 50 employees that assures technical processing and the financial handling of statements of accounts.
- Lead the team as well as work with your peer group to deliver on strategic and operational priorities of the location and specific team.
- Manage internal stakeholder, client satisfaction, and value creation while delivering on agreed set of KPI's and targets. Manage P&L.
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders working with a partnership mindset. Lead and/or being part of cross functional and cross location teams and projects.
- Develop and enhance an organizational structure and processes according to the changing environment.
The Successful Candidate:
- You are a Post graduate - MBA / CA (Inter) / ICWA (Inter) with overall 15+ years of experience and around 5 to 7 years of experience in a managerial position, leading multiple teams in the area of shared services or financial services industry. Knowledge in Insurance / Reinsurance concepts, L&H business knowledge a plus.
- You should have experience in managing multiple teams and team leaders/managers in a global, multi-cultural environment. Also, you should be a self-starter with personal drive to succeed and achieve results, lead complex and demanding operations and teams and strong communication skills.
What's on Offer: This is an excellent opportunity with a global reinsurance giant in a leadership position and be involved in strategic decision making for their setup in India.
The Apply Button will redirect you to Michael Page's website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.