SVP/Director - Transformation - Finance & Information Technology - Investment Bank (16-20 yrs)
SVP/Director - Transformation (Finance & Information Technology)
1. You will be the first person to join the function and lead the greenfield project for one of the biggest Investment Banks. As a new function initial emphasis will be on building a team, instituting the right working practices, management structure and culture.
2. You will play an important role in formulation of new strategies and execution, we are looking for a candidate who has an expertise and understanding of complex multi-dimensional finance technology and data transformation.
3. As a part of a senior leader within finance transformation you will engage directly with Directors and other senior stakeholders to drive the transformation agenda especially in finance function.
4. This role would be expected to liaise with all levels of finance and tech, including transformation leads and BAU teams on the finance side.
1. Current Financial Service/Consulting experience is a MUST. Minimum 17 years of experience.
2. Looking for someone who has an expert knowledge of delivering large and complex technology and data transformation programmes.
3. Understanding of Finance technology with a considerable experience of leading and developing large teams.
4. Functional knowledge of (but not limited to):
- Financial Reporting
- FP&A, Internal Reporting
- Planning & Stress Testing
- Cost Reporting etc