Director at Mirus Solutions
Views:88 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SVP - Data Architect - IT (10-17 yrs)
Data Architect - SVP
- Experienced on design, implementation and support on Enterprise Data Warehouse / Enterprise Data Platform / Big Data Platform solution including ETL development, analytics / data mining / AI / machine learning technical development.
- Experienced on using different tools and technology on above development.
- Knowledge on Big Data / Business Intelligence / Data Privacy / Data Governance / Data Linage / Data Modelling / Master & Metadata Management is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Financial Services industry including industry trends, competitive pressures, product and service offerings and organisational operating models.
- Experience of working within a large, complex and geographically dispersed organisation including matrix management structure and across time zones.
- An influential thought leader with extensive experience of working within a data function that actively defines strategy and functionality to be implemented on both new and existing systems or components.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the power and value of data with an ability to apply technology solutions to meet business needs and deliver organisational strategy.
- Strong relationship management capabilities with an ability to engage, influence and collaborate with stakeholders across organisational boundaries enabling the delivery of high standard outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to work in line with HSBC standards including acting with integrity and ethically.
- Embracing Change and Innovation, a track record of delivering change which improves business effectiveness in sustainable ways.
- Achieving Excellence, Set and achieved challenging short, medium and long term goals which exceeded the standards in their field.
- Leading Self and Others, Proven experience of leading others and creating an environment that supports and inspires people to develop and deliver.
- Communicating and Influencing, Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively and winning over audiences with compelling and persuasive presentations.
- Building Trusting Relationships, built effective networks both internally and externally and created opportunities for others to work collaboratively.
- Making the Right Business Decisions, a track record of making complex business decisions with authority, even in times of ambiguity, considering the potential long term risks and implications