Director at Mirus Solutions
Views:97 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SVP - Data Architect - IT (10-17 yrs)
Data Architect - SVP
- Experienced on design, implementation and support on Enterprise Data Warehouse / Enterprise Data Platform / Big Data Platform solution including ETL development, analytics / data mining / AI / machine learning technical development.
- Experienced on using different tools and technology on above development.
- Knowledge on Big Data / Business Intelligence / Data Privacy / Data Governance / Data Linage / Data Modelling / Master & Metadata Management is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Financial Services industry including industry trends, competitive pressures, product and service offerings and organisational operating models.
- Experience of working within a large, complex and geographically dispersed organisation including matrix management structure and across time zones.
- An influential thought leader with extensive experience of working within a data function that actively defines strategy and functionality to be implemented on both new and existing systems or components.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the power and value of data with an ability to apply technology solutions to meet business needs and deliver organisational strategy.
- Strong relationship management capabilities with an ability to engage, influence and collaborate with stakeholders across organisational boundaries enabling the delivery of high standard outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to work in line with HSBC standards including acting with integrity and ethically.
- Embracing Change and Innovation, a track record of delivering change which improves business effectiveness in sustainable ways.
- Achieving Excellence, Set and achieved challenging short, medium and long term goals which exceeded the standards in their field.
- Leading Self and Others, Proven experience of leading others and creating an environment that supports and inspires people to develop and deliver.
- Communicating and Influencing, Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively and winning over audiences with compelling and persuasive presentations.
- Building Trusting Relationships, built effective networks both internally and externally and created opportunities for others to work collaboratively.
- Making the Right Business Decisions, a track record of making complex business decisions with authority, even in times of ambiguity, considering the potential long term risks and implications
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.