Suzlon - Presales Hybrid Manager - OMS Contracts (7-10 yrs)
POSITION : Pre Sales Hybrid Manager - PUNE
1. Identify potential deviations on the draft received from Customer, prepare and submit OMS Response after taking consent from OMS stakeholders.
2. Drafting initial OMS contract for new business sales as per agreed terms and conditions under LOI / Term sheet.
3. Coordinate with Legal representative to prepare and finalize OMS drafting / agreements.
4. Prepare for and participate in customer negotiations
5. Evaluate tender document and Prepare pre-bid OMS response for all the deviations in the Tender related to OMS and submit within the timeline to Tender/Sales team and further resolution of any queries.
6. Contracts Renewal - Facilitate OMS BD team to draft, negotiate with Customer and closure of renewal contracts in case of potential deviations from our standard terms and conditions.
7. Fulfilling all documentation requirement under contracts related to OMS. Upload them into CCOB.
8. Post execution of OMS contracts - preparation of contractual commitments for various stake holder within OMS vertical like Site team, State head, OMS finance.
Required Knowledge and Skills :
1. General understanding of Wind or Solar projects to be developed under
a. SECI and reverse auction mechanism
b. Tender mechanism
c. Group captive and captive mechanism
d. Wind - Solar hybrid mechanism
e. Equipment supply contract
2. Thorough understanding of OMS in Wind & Solar projects, contract types & terminology
3. Understanding policies and regulations for incorporation in the contract and risk assessment.
4. Understanding of financial and technical risk under OMS contract
5. Understanding of site level working of Wind farm & OMS function like
- Reporting, Claims, Joint Meter Reading, Compliances, Safety
6. Willing to travel on short notice
7. Site visits for understanding site operation and knowledge sharing for terms and conditions of the contract.
8. English - reading, writing and spoken ( including contractual skills like usage of punctuation, cross referencing within the contracts)
9. Excellent negotiating and persuasive skills, both in one-on-one and group situations
- 7 to 10 years of experience in Renewable industry
- Experience in EPC or O&M would be more suitable.
- Prior experience in contracting is preferable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.