HR at Sutherland Global Services Private Limited
Views:1450 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Sutherland Global Services - Investment Researcher - ESG Rating (2-5 yrs)
Opportunity in Investment Research(ESG Rating) with Sutherland Global Services
We have an opportunity into Investment Research for ESG Rating with Sutherland. Attached is the JD for same.
A brief introduction on Sutherland :
Sutherland Global Services is a process transformation company with over 30 years of experience in serving customers across industries such as BFSI, healthcare, retail, travel, telecom and technology. Our process transformation services innovate at the intersection of business and technology to transform processes that realize our client's vision. We are experts in accelerating performance and achieving highimpact outcomes through winning execution strategies across the entire business and customer lifecycle. Over the past three decades, we have served over 120 Fortune 1000 clients and delivered 43 million transactions a month backed by our digital capabilities across 19 countries.
Our research portfolio includes a host of knowledge services spanning financial and investment research, macroeconomics research, market research, business research and consulting, analytics and support services. We have over a decade of experience in serving the business and strategic growth needs of 120+ multinational clients through our research and consulting services
Link : - https://www.sutherlandglobal.com/
About Sutherland Research, Markets Insights, and Innovation (MII)
Sutherland's Research (Equity/Credit/IB/Business), Markets Insights, and Innovation (MII) division drive a high-impact transformation agenda to address our client's most complex issues from strategy development, incubation of new products or services, blitz-scaling operations, and digital transformation. Sutherland Research & MII practice has made significant investments in creating solutions that change the way actionable insights get delivered for strategic decisionmaking across the organizations.
What does this role offer?
As part of the Sutherland Research team, the individual will work for the ESG rating team of the client (a global finance company), operating out of the client's office in Mumbai/Pune. The individual will work closely with the different teams of the client. He / She will get very good exposure in the ESG rating space with specialized training in the initial weeks provided by the client on their ESG rating structure, company/industry models, processes, profile writing.
Job responsibilities :
Primary responsibility will be to review and analyze data sourced through internal & external vendors and apply a rules based methodology to determine ratings for companies across the globe based on their ESG performance. As a sector specialist (BFSI), you will be responsible for tracking and monitoring developments and trends in the sectors and assessing the ESG impact of those on companies in the sector.
Key responsibilities include :
- Deliver high-quality ESG research for companies in the client's global coverage on a timely basis
- Ensure that the company models capture the risk and opportunities of the sector
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the rating model
- Undertake a high-level review of the data to strengthen the analysis
- Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors in enhancing the quality of the data source
- Contribute to implementing processes critical for ensuring operational stability
- Writing the company profiles
To succeed in this position, you must:
- MBA-Finance from tier-I/ II institutes/ CA, CFA (US) preferred
- Minimum of 3+ yrs of experience in the BFSI sector (primarily banking and insurance if not both at least in one) is a must
- Broad understanding of the different Business activities in the BFSI sector and business models employed
- Risks & opportunities that the companies in the industry/ sector are exposed to
- Sense of the trends & developments in the sector, long term outlook
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to articulate and present viewpoints
- Strong oral & written communication skills