Manager - Executive Recruitments at Sutherland Global Services
Views:557 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Sutherland - Director - Data Science (12-20 yrs)
- Sutherland is a digital transformation company focused on delivering exceptional experiences for both customers and employees. For over 30 years, we have been entrusted with caring for our clients' & customers - a responsibility we believe we should earn every day.
- We are dedicated to making those experiences as delightful as possible - instantaneous, relevant, predictive and frictionless. As an early pioneer in robotic automation, we added to our core through steady investment and acquiring key capabilities. Our design capabilities marry human insight, design-thinking, and process engineering. To make these designs come to life as envisioned by our designers, we employ the latest in robotic automation, conversational AI techniques with a range of AI-ML enhanced products and cloud-based platforms.
- The Director for Data Science and Analytics owns the deployment of Sutherland's statistical analysis and outcome modelling in the assigned programs, and partners with the business leaders to ensure compliance to project goals, continuous improvement of customer experience, predictive analytics, and insight generation to drive our strategic business goals. Listed below is a summary of the responsibilities, but not limited to
a) Responsible for detecting patterns/anomalies/emerging trends and enhancing the Customer Effort Analysis, Insights & Action Planning for the key strategic accounts. Drive improvements across the customer's touchpoints, time to resolution, repeats, transfers and boosting revenue generation etc. (measured by NPS, results of initiatives reference focus areas)
b) Lead the CE Data Analytics, Insight Generation and Outcome Modelling, including client engagements for the assigned key strategic accounts globally.
c) Generate client specific business insights in key strategic accounts, to improve their customer retention, issue resolution, revenue generation, etc.
d) Continuously improve the customer satisfaction, quality, and sales KPI's, thru use of data analytics to enhance the effectiveness of the CIP deployment and deliver a 50% reduction in all defect types.
e) Deliver a 15% increase in share of wallet in our key strategic accounts with quality coverage, thru reduction of customer effort and touchpoints per resolution through outcome modelling.
f) Drive efficiency improvement of 15% thru productivity gains and dollar saves in the budget.
g) Implement a monthly cadence of statistical performance analysis in the focus accounts with the service delivery / account team to detect new patterns or anomalies, measure effectiveness of improvement initiatives and ensure complete alignment with the evolving customer expectations.
h) Ensure cross functional actioning of the CE business insights generated, to prevent recurrence and drive improvement in the Customer experience.
i) Build the CE team's skillset, by evaluating the current capability and partnering with the capability development team to address specific skill development needs.
j) Represent the Sutherland customer experience function in internal and external forums.
k) Perform any other assigned tasks as required by the leadership team.
Job Qualifications :
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
a) A strong background in data modelling, business analytics and continuous improvement
b) Expertise required in Model development, AI, ML, Python, R, predictive, churn modeling, logistics regression, Big Data etc..
c) Hands on experience in driving change management in a large matrix' d environment
d) Lean Six Sigma/CI Methodologies/Design Thinking trained and certified.
e) Experience with evolving technologies in the areas of statistical and outcome modelling, automation of Analytics and data visualization
f) Lateral Work Experience in other functions like Service Delivery, Training, operational Excellence, etc.
g) Excellent presentation and facilitation skills for group sessions.
h) Possess strong planning, organizational and execution skills, collaborative, professionalism, and initiative while handling multiple projects and programs concurrently.
i) Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Education and Experience
- Professional degree in statistics, certification in data science or the relevant experience
- Min 12 years supporting the services industry with a strong understanding of customer support operations.
- Experience in directing and working with multiple teams in a busy and task-oriented environment.
- An entrepreneurial mindset that is able to navigate through ambiguity and continuously evolving business needs.
- Ability to represent the function and company in client interactions (online and face to face).
We are accepting candidates from BPO industries only. Also, this role requires a candidate to be an Individual Contributor. If interested, kindly mail me your resume at email@example.com