HR at Survey2Connect Private Limited
Views:241 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Survey2Connect - Manager - Marketing (3-5 yrs)
Survey2Connect - Manager - Marketing
Brief profile of Survey2Connect :
- Survey2Connect's vision is to be best in class research platform which helps everyone in the organisation make smarter and informed decisions hence improving the experiences organisations provide to every stakeholder.
- The platform helps organisations capture feedback at multiple touch points, understand it in real-time, and deliver insights.
Position Summary :
- Marketing Manager oversees the online marketing strategy for the organisation. They plan and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organization's website(s).
- In addition, they engage with the public through social media and improve online presence and the overall digital marketing efforts.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Oversee Google Ads and LinkedIn Ads.
- Manage and maintain the organisation's website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
Key skills :
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing automation tools like hubspot
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- MBA/PGDM with 3-5 years of working experience in digital marketing
- Experience in running performance focused Digital Marketing
- Strong Analytical skills and comfort with numbers
- Good functional understanding of (and experience in managing) the required digital marketing channel (Ex: Google AdWords expert, Facebook, SEO etc).
- Growth-hacking mindset with experience in running digital marketing experiments
- Clarity in thinking, ability to do deep-thinking and solve problems
- Adept at quick decision making, in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Self-motivated, passionate and proactive; a team player