HR at Survey2Connect Private Limited
Views:852 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Survey2Connect - Lead - Marketing (6-12 yrs)
- We are looking for a full-time Marketing Lead to join our team in Noida, with flexibility for some remote work.
- The Marketing Lead will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and drive sales. This pivotal role steers and optimises our current B2B digital growth efforts across our main markets.
- You will plan and execute campaigns to educate companies about Survey2Connect, and will work across paid media and multiple commercial stakeholders, through growth initiatives, campaigns and partnerships.
- This is an instrumental role to ensure Survey2Connect hits its ambitious growth goals, through best in class practices.
- You will define, plan and implement our B2B growth marketing strategies
- Monitor and ensure B2B marketing campaigns deliver against weekly / monthly targets in terms of traffic, inbound leads, etc.
- Perform strategic analysis to evaluate the end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points through our web. You will own conversion on site, and will work closely with product lead to roll out growth initiatives that boost our conversion rates.
- Devise and implement sophisticated automated strategies for lead nurturing and B2B sales lifecycles.
- Be a key knowledge leader with regards to B2B - input relevant local context, and guide specialists into defining the right set of strategies to launch marketing campaigns
- Build stakeholder trust between growth marketing org and other relevant areas and functions as commercial, brand, product or risk, sharing wins and learnings, and contributing to elevate the broader team's impact.
- Liaise with Sales lead and Product Lead and manage the marketing team of young self motivated individuals
We are looking for:
- 6+ years of demonstrated work experience in B2B marketing and growth, across paid and organic, working with B2B communities and developing acquisition and retention plans.
- Strong project management and stakeholder management capabilities.
- Ability to analyze and structure data, turn data into insights, and insights into actions that assist senior management and other partners with decision making
- Critical thinking including the ability to see and communicate the big picture in a way that encourages your team and partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and cross-functional skills to collaborate with teams
- A passion for seeking complex, challenging, and ambiguous problems that warrant ambition and perseverance
You will be a great fit if you care about:
Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
Leadership: you lead the efforts of the team towards growth
Helping others: sharing knowledge with your team is on top of your priorities
Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Survey2Connect