Senior Manager Talent Acquisition at Supr Daily
Views:3194 Applications:818 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
SuprDaily - Senior Director - Operations (12-16 yrs)
SuprDaily - Senior Director - Operations
- SuprDaily is a daily delivery service in India. Starting with milk, the company delivers the most frequent daily needs to consumers via a subscription model. Founded by alumni of IIT and IIM, the company is pioneering the micro delivery e-commerce model in India.
- The company is a Y-Combinator startup and is currently backed by Swiggy. With a commitment of $100 Million from Swiggy, the team is scaling their unique supply chain nationally to serve more than 1 Million households every single day.
- Y combinator is one of the top American Seed Accelerator and their portfolio includes Airbnb, Dropbox, InstaKart, Reddit and about 1500 other startups across the globe.
- Swiggy is on a quest to bring convenience to over 100 Million Indians over the next 5 years. The investment in Supr Daily is part of its core strategy to expand reach of consumer base as well as fulfilling the daily needs of a consumer leveraging the power of the milk railroad.
Senior Director - Operations
Job Description :
- The Operations function at Supr Daily is responsible for order fulfilment, logistics and customer experience.
- Lead Operations Supply to Last Mile for all Cities with focus on exceptional delivery SLA`s and Customer Experience
- Help Build OPS as a backbone for Business Growth
- Drive Continuous Improvement Projects for serving all customers within the stated service delivery timelines
- Head a very large hierarchical team across cities of more than 10000 people
- Monitor Performance metrics
- Drive Process & Compliance Implementation & Continuous Improvement
- Head Efficiency projects to reduce operational Cost & build towards healthy margin
- Execute plans for ensuring availability of adequate fleet and/or building the fleet and infrastructure to meet the Supply demand
- Strategize and Execute central initiatives as well as contribute with ideas for effectively scaling up the operations in all cities