General Manager Talent Acquisition at Supr Daily
Views:979 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
SuprDaily - Manager/Senior Manager - Taxation - CA (3-6 yrs)
Supr Daily is a daily delivery service in India. Starting with milk, the company delivers the most frequent daily needs to consumers via a subscription model. Founded by alumni of IIT and IIM, the company is pioneering the micro delivery e-commerce model in India. The company is a Y-Combinator startup and is currently backed by Swiggy. With a commitment of $100 Million from Swiggy, the team is scaling their unique supply chain nationally to serve more than 1 Million households every single day.
Y combinator is one of the top American Seed Accelerator and their portfolio includes Airbnb, Dropbox, InstaKart, Reddit and about 1500 other startups across the globe.
Swiggy is on a quest to bring convenience to over 100 Million Indians over the next 5 years. The investment in Supr Daily is part of its core strategy to expand reach of consumer base as well as fulfilling the daily needs of a consumer leveraging the power of the milk railroad.
Role - Senior Manager/Manager Taxation
- Advise the management on revenue implications & savings arising out of specific provisions of laws / rules
- Corporate tax planning and advice management for any possible structuring, which is tax efficient.
- Ensure statutory compliance of laws & procedures through regular review at unit / regional levels and feedback
- Drafting / Submission / Representation before various Government authorities / forums
- Compilation of timely MIS for indirect Tax compliance periodically
- Responsible for company related tax matter
- Knowledge in digital marketing - tax applicability on coupons, campaign offers etc
- Determine the acceptable level of tax risk based on the value achieved & cost involved
- Prepare all tax provisions and tax computations for discharging advance tax and final corporate tax liabilities.
- Compute the TDS Payable and do the relevant accounting
- Constantly monitor the international tax rates and manage transfer pricing
Desired Candidature :
- CA with 3-6 Years of Taxation Experience in an Internet / E-Com Org
- Prior experience in Taxation, MIS & Stakeholder Management