General Manager Talent Acquisition at Supr Daily
Views:1047 Applications:348 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
SuprDaily - Business Analyst - IIT/NIT/VIT (2-4 yrs)
About the Organization :
Supr Daily is a daily delivery service in India. Starting with milk, the company delivers the most frequent daily needs to consumers via a subscription model. Founded by alumni of IIT and IIM, the company is pioneering the micro delivery e-commerce model in India. The company is a Y-Combinator startup and is currently backed by Swiggy. With a commitment of $100 Million from Swiggy, the team is scaling their unique supply chain nationally to serve more than 1 Million households every single day.
Y combinator is one of the top American Seed Accelerator and their portfolio includes Airbnb, Dropbox, InstaKart, Reddit and about 1500 other start-ups across the globe.
Swiggy is on a quest to bring convenience to over 100 Million Indians over the next 5 years. The investment in Supr Daily is part of its core strategy to expand reach of consumer base as well as fulfilling the daily needs of a consumer leveraging the power of the milk railroad.
- Develop analytical models to assess the impact of changes to pricing and products on business profitability and scale & CX
- Create various algorithms for optimizing demand & supply data
- Data analysis and solution building based on insights capture from data
- Responsible for giving insights to management and help in strategic planning
- Structure concise reports with insights supported by solid analytics and logical thinking
- Cross-team projects and streamlining of the process
- The root cause Analysis of problems and suggesting improvements to product/ops based on insights Required Skill-sets / Education
- 2 to 4 years of experience in data-analytics; experience in the e-commerce industry is preferred
- Knowledge of statistical tools and techniques.
- Strong knowledge in SQL and manipulating large data sets in a database.
- Advanced Excel proficiency including Pivot tables, vlookup / hlookup, graphs etc.
- Proficiency in SQL / Other Languages
- Proficiency in data visualization and presentation; experience with Tableau is a plus.
- Strong sense of urgency
- Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced environment Preferred Qualification
- Data Driven: Sharp aptitude and excellent numerical acumen; ability to sift through large volumes of data.
- Problem-solving skills : Problem-solving is an important form of critical thinking- . Ability to understand the problem from all the perspectives (i.e. business, technical and end-user), analyse the available options and constraints and then, recommend possible solutions
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Communication Skills : Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to present and clearly explain data to non-technical audiences.
- Industry and domain expertise : Sound knowledge on various trends, relevant statistical tools and have the ability to understand the business environment & grasp the business expectations.
Functional skills :
- MS Office
- Statistics Modelling
- Decision making
- Data Analysis
- Analytical Thinking