Senior Manager Talent Acquisition at Supr Daily
Views:912 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Supr Daily - Senior Product Manager (2-5 yrs)
About the Organization
Supr Daily is a daily delivery service in India. Starting with milk, the company delivers the most frequent daily needs to consumers via a subscription model. Founded by alumni of IIT and IIM, the company is pioneering the micro delivery e-commerce model in India. The company is a Y- Combinator startup and is currently backed by Swiggy. With a commitment of $100 Million from Swiggy, the team is scaling their unique supply chain nationally to serve more than 1 Million households every single day.
Y combinator is one of the top American Seed Accelerator and their portfolio includes Airbnb, Dropbox,InstaKart, Reddit and about 1500 other startups across the globe. Swiggy is on a quest to bring convenience to over 100 Million Indians over the next 5 years. The investment in Supr Daily is part of its core strategy to expand reach of consumer base as well as fulfilling the daily needs of a consumer leveraging the power of the milk railroad.
What to expect from the role
- Hands-on experience with conceptualizing design projects, coordinating with creative teams and working on its execution.
- Guide teams towards finishing projects and campaigns.
- Approve and implement various policies to improve the department.
- Hold a position of responsibility and have a scope for growth to other job roles.
- Oversee conceptualization of design projects.
- Create execution plans for projects and see them through to completion.
- Ensure the design team and junior designers are producing quality work.
- Conceptualise original and unique designs and illustrations.
- Choose the right images, typography, graphics and layouts for the project.
- Ensure the products created are user-friendly and convey brand consistency with all projects.
- Coordinate between marketing and design teams to ensure smooth flow of work and
- Stay up to date with the changing trends in the field and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in visual communication or any other design related field.
- Prior experience as a graphic designer, senior designer or related role.
- A good portfolio of past design and creative projects.
- Good command over design techniques and visual elements.
- Good aesthetic sense, creative thinking with attention to detail.
- Ability to lead a team in a time-bound environment.
- Excellent communication, time management, and multitasking skills.