Senior Manager Talent Acquisition at Supr Daily
Views:8038 Applications:1027 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:187
Supr Daily - Senior Manager/General Manager - Central Operations/Process Excellence (1-5 yrs)
Supr Daily - Senior Manager/General Manager - Central Operations (Process Excellence)
About the Organization :
Supr Daily is a daily delivery service in India. Starting with milk, the company delivers the most frequent daily needs to consumers via a subscription model. Founded by alumni of IIT and IIM, the company is pioneering the micro delivery e-commerce model in India. The company is a Y-Combinator startup and is currently backed by Swiggy. With a commitment of $100 Million from Swiggy, the team is scaling their unique supply chain nationally to serve more than 1 Million households every single day.
Y combinator is one of the top American Seed Accelerator and their portfolio includes Airbnb, Dropbox, InstaKart, Reddit and about 1500 other startups across the globe.
Swiggy is on a quest to bring convenience to over 100 Million Indians over the next 5 years. The investment in Supr Daily is part of its core strategy to expand reach of consumer base as well as fulfilling the daily needs of a consumer leveraging the power of the milk railroad.
General Manager/Sr. Manager - Central Operations - Process Excellence :
1. Work on some of the toughest and most exciting problems in the micro delivery space.
2. The role will involve a mix of product & process driven problem solving and would need the individual to focus on providing sustainable solutions.
3. Stakeholder management (such as engineering teams, city operation teams, and business teams) would be a key requirement for the role. The role would be responsible for end to end solution development and on ground roll-out for the project.
4. Individual needs to be proficient in structuring, problem solving, product first thinking and execution as the role will be an amalgamation of all these capabilities.
5. Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity.
6. Adopt industry best practices and create playbooks for new initiatives/city launches.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.