Senior Manager Talent Acquisition at Supr Daily
Views:4727 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Supr Daily - Senior Director/Director - Product Management - Supply Chain (7-10 yrs)
About the Organization :
Supr Daily is a daily delivery service in India. Starting with milk, the company delivers the most frequent daily needs to consumers via a subscription model. Founded by alumni of IIT and IIM, the company is pioneering the micro delivery e-commerce model in India. The company is a Y-Combinator startup and is currently backed by Swiggy. With a commitment of $100 Million from Swiggy, the team is scaling their unique supply chain nationally to serve more than 1 Million households every single day.
Y combinator is one of the top American Seed Accelerator and their portfolio includes Airbnb, Dropbox, InstaKart, Reddit and about 1500 other startups across the globe.
Swiggy is on a quest to bring convenience to over 100 Million Indians over the next 5 years. The investment in Supr Daily is part of its core strategy to expand the reach of consumer base as well as fulfilling the daily needs of a consumer leveraging the power of the milk railroad.
ROLE DESCRIPTION :
- Lead the product charter for supply chain @ Supr that will help re-imagine the grocery consumption paradigms in India
- Own the long term product vision & strategy, define a roadmap to ensure sustainable competitive advantage
- Build, mentor and operate a world-class product team to deliver outsized results
- Co-own the key results at a company level and collaborate with functional leaders across Business, Technology, City Operations to drive exponential growth
- Build effective feedback channels to stay on top of the pulse of the customer and help refine the business strategy by being the voice of the customer in the org
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- 7+ years of product management experience in companies within the consumer internet or logistics industries
- 4+ years of experience in building and managing supply chain products and track record of delivering game-changing results
- Obsessed with understanding customers needs/aspirations and taking pride in solving their problems
- Strong business acumen and a passion for delivering outsized outcomes
- Strategic thinker who can define a long-term vision but thrive in execution and driving immediate results in unstructured environments
- MBA from Tier 1 Institute or prior experience in early-stage startups and/or consulting experience is preferred
- Strong technology background with exposure to building supply chain systems or data analytics background with an intuitive understanding of ML is preferred