HR at SuprDaily
Views:2669 Applications:724 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Supr Daily - Manager/Senior Manager - Strategy (1-3 yrs)
Strategy team facilitates the development of long term growth strategy, and high-impact operational decisions. It leverages fact based analyses and consumer insights to shape strategic focus for SuprDaily. The team works directly with the top management of Supr. The team collaborates with leaders across functions to ensure seamless execution of recommended strategic initiatives.
- Help develop the long-term strategy for Supr with a strong market perspective
- Own competition insights from a category, customer, service and capabilities dimension
- Convert strategies into action by liaising with cross-functional leadership and drive the changes required
- Drive implementation of key initiatives for growth, customer experience, operational effectiveness and service
- Partner extensively with external consultants, sellers, brands and customers for deeper grasp of competition and market
- MBA from a Top Tier business school in India / abroad
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience, management consulting/corporate strategy experience preferred
- Prior experience in e-commerce / retail / consumer goods / supply chain will be a plus
- Good problem-solving skills in an ambiguous and unstructured environment
- Should have had experience of handling projects pertaining to Pricing, planning, bench-marking and competition analytics.