Senior Manager Talent Acquisition at Supr Daily
Views:7917 Applications:1755 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Supr Daily - Manager/Senior Manager - Last Mile Operations - IIM/FMS/NITIE/MDI/XLRI (3-8 yrs)
Supr Daily is a daily delivery service in India. Starting with milk, the company delivers the most frequent daily needs to consumers via a subscription model. Founded by alumni of IIT and IIM, the company is pioneering the micro delivery e-commerce model in India. The company is a Y-Combinator startup and is currently backed by Swiggy. With a commitment of $100 Million from Swiggy, the team is scaling their unique supply chain nationally to serve more than 1 Million households every single day.
Y combinator is one of the top American Seed Accelerator and their portfolio includes Airbnb, Dropbox, InstaKart, Reddit and about 1500 other startups across the globe.
Swiggy is on a quest to bring convenience to over 100 Million Indians over the next 5 years. The investment in Supr Daily is part of its core strategy to expand reach of consumer base as well as fulfilling the daily needs of a consumer leveraging the power of the milk railroad.
Operations Manager / Sr Ops Manager
1. To ensure great customer experience through managing an early morning supply chain with a multi hierarchy team of 1000+ members which can successfully execute Tens of Thousands of shipments every morning without failures.
2. The Operations function at Supr Daily is responsible for order fulfillment, logistics and customer experience. The City Operations Manager has the end-to-end responsibility for delivering on all these aspects as per the internal norms of the company.
The role would require the candidate to perform the following tasks:
1. Customer Experience:
a. Ensure adherence to the Service Level Agreements as informed to the customer
b. Work towards continuous improvement for serving all customers within the stated service delivery times across the city
c. Liaison with customer relationship team to ensure seamless customer experience
2. Manpower Management:
a. Lead a very large fleet of delivery executives across areas through a 4 tier team of Managers and Team Leads (TLs) and warrant an efficient and healthy work environment
b. Manage the on boarding and training activities for TLs and Delivery Executives and ensure that they follow the required guidelines while performing different tasks
c. Ensure prompt responses to queries /concerns raised by the TLs and Delivery Executives thereby clearing doubts/ apprehensions if any
d. Monitor the performance metrics of different reporting teams and take necessary actions to improve the same
3. Process and compliance:
a. Help build and implement SOPs. Manage workflow and day to day operations
b. Ensure compliance in hub operations and logistics in all areas
4. Execute plans for ensuring availability of adequate fleet and/or building the fleet and infrastructure to meet the Supply demand
5. Strategize and Execute central initiatives as well as contribute with ideas for effectively scaling up the operations in your city
6. Explore opportunities for reducing the overall Cost Per Delivery
7. Special Projects - Manage/ Contribute to Special projects such as launching new cities, building new supply chain etc.
1. Graduate (Premier Institute) with 5-8 years work experience OR Post Graduate (Premier Institute) with 4-7 years' work exp.
2. Prior experience in process design and operations implementation (preferably in Logistics / Supply chain management)
3. Prior leadership experience. (experience in managing blue collared employees is a bonus)
4. Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals
5. Data analytics skills / should be comfortable working with MS excel. Should have the intuition to use data effectively for devising operations strategy
6. Structured problem solving, detail oriented and customer first attitude
7. The candidate should have entrepreneurial attitude
8. Must have attention to detail and critically think through and resolve problems
9. Must have customer service skills and be able to maintain a consistent, elevated level of service
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.