General Manager Talent Acquisition at Supr Daily
Views:2145 Applications:427 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Supr Daily - Manager/Senior Manager - Analytics (5-10 yrs)
SuprDaily - Manager/Senior Manager - Analytics - (Team Management experience mandatory)
About the Organization :
- Supr Daily is a daily delivery service in India. Starting with milk, the company delivers the most frequent daily needs to consumers via a subscription model.
- Founded by alumni of IIT and IIM, the company is pioneering the micro delivery e-commerce model in India. The company is a Y-Combinator startup and is currently backed by Swiggy. With a commitment of $100 Million from Swiggy, the team is scaling their unique supply chain nationally to serve more than 1 Million households every single day.
- Y Combinator is one of the top American Seed Accelerators and their portfolio includes Airbnb, Dropbox, InstaKart, Reddit and about 1500 other startups across the globe.
- Supr Daily is on a quest to bring convenience to over 100 Million Indians over the next 5 years. The investment in Supr Daily is part of its core strategy to expand the reach of the consumer base as well as fulfilling the daily needs of a consumer leveraging the power of the milk railroad.
ROLE DESCRIPTION :
- Leads the Supply-side OR Demand-side Analytics team that comprises ~5 Analysts
- Works with Product Management
- Estimates the impact of proposed product initiatives
- Measures the impact of released initiatives
- Derives RCA for unexpected results
- Ensures database schema developed by tech is built for scalable Analytics
- Innovates and owns data products, that are integrated into tech
- Works with business stakeholders and
- Owns accuracy and visibility of core metrics
- Continuously improves the scope of self-service analytics, by building content and tools for non-technical users
- Builds insights into the business, that will fuel business and product initiatives
- Manage and mentor a team analysts, and enable great career paths
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Tier 1 Graduate degree
- 5+ years experience in delivering analytics results
- 1+ year experience as a reporting manager, with at least 4 directly reporting BAs. Managed at least one appraisal cycle for reportees
- Knowledge of a programming language, like R or Python, and a database querying language like SQL