HR at SuprDaily
Views:3410 Applications:941 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Supr Daily - General Manager - Operations (4-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Keep track of reliability metrics which may impact the health of the supply chain.
- Process set up and streamlining across all assets for all issues which may impact reliability.
- Point person for liaising between Ops and the customer SPOC (Daily Sync up).
- Adhoc breakdowns/disruptions to be managed and also communicated to customers (external or internal).
- Manage the planned events (spike in volumes) by employing the predefined and/or newly identified/aligned levers.
- Pull up scorecard metrics along with first cut RCA for the metrics.
- Weekly summary for POC & Pilot shipments for all clients.
- Do deep dives on recurring issues and bring a systematic closure to those issues.
- Process review and improvement in all function areas where CT interacts.
- Provide inputs to product development with CTs point of view after collaborating inputs from various stakeholders.
- Exercise preset levers and/or new identified levers in the event of breakdown/disruption for Tech issues, external issues and internal operations
- Build levers for new scenarios disrupting the flow for respective assets.
- Monitor shipment flow, dependencies, cut off misses, functional breaches, breach risks in the respective assets.
- Conceptualize and own action items to improve service/speed/reliability/experience across Product, Tech, Design and Operations teams.