Senior Manager Talent Acquisition at Supr Daily
Views:4097 Applications:759 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Supr Daily - General Manager - Central Operations - Warehouse Process Design - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM (4-10 yrs)
About the Organization:
Supr Daily is a daily delivery service in India. Starting with milk, the company delivers the most frequent daily needs to consumers via a subscription model. Founded by alumni of IIT and IIM, the company is pioneering the micro delivery e-commerce model in India. The company is a Y-Combinator startup and is currently backed by Swiggy. With a commitment of $100 Million from Swiggy, the team is scaling its unique supply chain nationally to serve more than 1 Million households every single day.
Y Combinator is one of the top American Seed Accelerator and their portfolio includes Airbnb, Dropbox, InstaKart, Reddit, and about 1500 other startups across the globe.
Swiggy is on a quest to bring convenience to over 100 Million Indians over the next 5 years. The investment in Supr Daily is part of its core strategy to expand the reach of consumer base as well as fulfilling the daily needs of a consumer leveraging the power of the milk railroad.
General Manager - Central Operations - Warehouse Process Design
The role would be responsible for end to end solution development and on-ground roll-out for the project and initiatives.
1. Work on some of the toughest and most exciting problems in the micro delivery space.
2. The role will involve a mix of product & process driven problem-solving and would need the individual to focus on providing sustainable solutions.
3. Stakeholder management (such as engineering teams, city operation teams, and business teams) would be a key requirement for the role.
4. Individual needs to be proficient in structuring, problem-solving, product first thinking and execution as the role will be an amalgamation of all these capabilities.
5. The individual should have a warehouse specific design experience. (mandatory)
6. Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity.
6. Adopt industry best practices and create playbooks for new initiatives/city launches.
1. Prior Experience in Warehouse process design (mandatory)
2. Excellent analytical skills (SQL knowledge is a must)
3. Data-oriented approach to problem-solving
4. Graduate from a Tier 1 College (IIT, IIM, BITS, NIT, FMS, MDI)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.