Senior Manager Talent Acquisition at Supr Daily
Views:2521 Applications:512 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Supr Daily - General Manager - Central Operations - Warehouse Process Design - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM (4-10 yrs)
About the Organization:
Supr Daily is a daily delivery service in India. Starting with milk, the company delivers the most frequent daily needs to consumers via a subscription model. Founded by alumni of IIT and IIM, the company is pioneering the micro delivery e-commerce model in India. The company is a Y-Combinator startup and is currently backed by Swiggy. With a commitment of $100 Million from Swiggy, the team is scaling its unique supply chain nationally to serve more than 1 Million households every single day.
Y Combinator is one of the top American Seed Accelerator and their portfolio includes Airbnb, Dropbox, InstaKart, Reddit, and about 1500 other startups across the globe.
Swiggy is on a quest to bring convenience to over 100 Million Indians over the next 5 years. The investment in Supr Daily is part of its core strategy to expand the reach of consumer base as well as fulfilling the daily needs of a consumer leveraging the power of the milk railroad.
General Manager - Central Operations - Warehouse Process Design
The role would be responsible for end to end solution development and on-ground roll-out for the project and initiatives.
1. Work on some of the toughest and most exciting problems in the micro delivery space.
2. The role will involve a mix of product & process driven problem-solving and would need the individual to focus on providing sustainable solutions.
3. Stakeholder management (such as engineering teams, city operation teams, and business teams) would be a key requirement for the role.
4. Individual needs to be proficient in structuring, problem-solving, product first thinking and execution as the role will be an amalgamation of all these capabilities.
5. The individual should have a warehouse specific design experience. (mandatory)
6. Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity.
6. Adopt industry best practices and create playbooks for new initiatives/city launches.
1. Prior Experience in Warehouse process design (mandatory)
2. Excellent analytical skills (SQL knowledge is a must)
3. Data-oriented approach to problem-solving
4. Graduate from a Tier 1 College (IIT, IIM, BITS, NIT, FMS, MDI)