Senior Manager Talent Acquisition at Supr Daily
Views:5994 Applications:292 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
Supr Daily - Director/Senior Director - Product Management - Growth (5-9 yrs)
Director/Sr Director - Growth - Suprdaily
About the Organization :
- Supr Daily is a daily delivery service in India. Starting with milk, the company delivers the most frequent daily needs to consumers via a subscription model. Founded by alumni of IIT and IIM, the company is pioneering the micro delivery e-commerce model in India. The company is a Y-Combinator startup and is currently backed by Swiggy.
- With a commitment of $100 Million from Swiggy, the team is scaling their unique supply chain nationally to serve more than 1 Million households every single day.
- Y combinator is one of the top American Seed Accelerator and their portfolio includes Airbnb, Dropbox, InstaKart, Reddit and about 1500 other startups across the globe.
- Swiggy is on a quest to bring convenience to over 100 Million Indians over the next 5 years. The investment in Supr Daily is part of its core strategy to expand the reach of consumer base as well as fulfilling the daily needs of a consumer leveraging the power of the milk railroad.
ROLE DESCRIPTION :
- Execute on the product charter for growth related initiative and products @ Supr that will help re-imagine grocery consumption paradigms in india and help grow the user multifolds
- Collaborate effectively with functional stakeholders across Business, Technology, City Operations to prioritize, develop and deliver products in an agile environment
- Manage the full product lifecycle - ideation, defining features, user research, writing specifications and tracking of performance metrics.
- Be the voice of the customer in the org by building effective feedback channels to stay on top of pulse of the customer
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- 5+ years of product management experience in consumer internet companies
- Obsessed about understanding customers needs and aspirations and taking pride in solving their problems
- Strong business acumen and a passion for delivering outsized outcomes
- Strategic thinker who can define a long-term vision but thrive in execution and driving immediate results in unstructured environments
- MBA from Tier 1 Institute or prior experience in early stage startups is preferred
- Strong UI/UX design background delivering great customer experiences or data analytics background with an intuitive understanding of ML is preferred