General Manager Talent Acquisition at Supr Daily
Views:1112 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Supr Daily - Director - Brand Marketing (7-10 yrs)
Supr Daily is a daily delivery service in India. Starting with milk, the company delivers the most frequent daily needs to consumers via a subscription model. Founded by alumni of IIT and IIM, the company is pioneering the micro delivery e-commerce model in India. The company is a Y-Combinator startup and is currently backed by Swiggy. With a commitment of $100 Million from Swiggy, the team is scaling their unique supply chain nationally to serve more than 1 Million households every single day.
Y combinator is one of the top American Seed Accelerator and their portfolio includes Airbnb, Dropbox, InstaKart, Reddit and about 1500 other startups across the globe.
Swiggy is on a quest to bring convenience to over 100 Million Indians over the next 5 years. The investment in Supr Daily is part of its core strategy to expand reach of consumer base as well as fulfilling the daily needs of a consumer leveraging the power of the milk railroad.
About the Role :
Director - Marketing will create organization value by providing the vision, leadership, strategy and experience necessary to grow the company
The Head of Marketing will focus on driving growth by leading the long-term brand strategies, developing annual business plans and driving in-market execution. They will contribute to the P&L by driving top line and managing marketing spends. This is a unique opportunity to take on a transformational role at a fast growing company looking to venture into its next stage of growth.
- Own the organization Brand vision and develop high quality marketing strategies to lead the organization into becoming a nationally recognized brand in the Delivery Space.
- Translate this strategy into actionable goals for the offline and Brand Teams and lead them to achieve them, in close collaboration with Category Management, Strategy , Growth and Digital Teams
- Increase visibility and build the company into a dominant brand, including the development of a consistent message integrated across all programs, promotions, products, and services.
- Lead the transformation of the company to an end-user, consumer-driven company with an emphasis on strengthening the market research & insights capabilities of the organization.
- Manage outside agency resources effectively, including branding, packaging, advertising, public relations, and corporate communication efforts to capitalize on brand presence opportunities.
- Build and grow a high performing marketing team.
- Ability to link marketing strategy directly to overall Business Strategy
Desired Candidate Profile:
- MBA with 8-10 Years of Experience in Marketing - Brand and Offline
- Proven Experience in FMCG / Consumer Internet / Retail Marketing
- Experience in Leading and Developing High Performing a Marketing Team