Senior Manager Talent Acquisition at Supr Daily
Views:10085 Applications:1035 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Supr Daily - Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst (1-7 yrs)
Supr Daily - Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst
Supr Daily is a daily delivery service in India. Starting with milk, the company delivers the most frequent daily needs to consumers through a subscription model. Founded by alumni of IIT and IIM, the company is pioneering the micro delivery e-commerce model in India. The company is a Y-Combinator startup and is scaling their unique supply chain nationally to serve more than 1 Million households every single day.
Y combinator is one of the top American Seed Accelerator and their portfolio includes Airbnb, Dropbox, InstaKart, Reddit and about 1500 other startups across the globe.
We currently offer services across 6 cities, and are aggressively growing our user base and product portfolio. We now deliver milk, breakfast needs, fruits and vegetables, and groceries regularly to more than 150,000 doorsteps every month.
Developing incentives for delivery executives, recommending the best channel for marketing to consumers, to predicting demand in hyperlocal geographies are all examples of projects that we undertake. If decoding hyperlocal excites you then come join us on this journey.
What will you work on :
- Work with large, complex data sets to solve business problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed
- Monitor and forecast key business metrics on a regular basis
- Conduct regular planning and reviews key performance metrics and aid in benefiting from change
- Identify the right metrics to track progress against a given business goal
- Design, run and measure experiments to test business hypotheses
- Expedite root cause analyses/insight generation against a given recurring use case through automation/self-serve platforms
- Develop compelling stories with business insights, focusing on strategic goals of the organisation
- Work with Business, Product and Data engineering teams for continuous improvement of data accuracy through feedback and scoping on instrumentation quality and completeness
What you need to have :
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related quantitative field
- 1-3 years of experience in analytics/data science or related field
- Hands-on experience on data manipulation tools like SQL, R, SAS, Python, Excel etc.
- Exposure to BI Platforms like Power BI, Tableau etc.
- Knowledge of basic statistical measurement frameworks (measures of central tendency, dispersion, distribution, significance testing etc.)
- Basic knowledge of machine learning techniques for Regression, Classification etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.