General Manager Talent Acquisition at Supr Daily
Views:853 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Supr Daily - Business Analyst - Analytics/SQL - IIT/NIT/VIT/BITS (1-3 yrs)
Supr Daily is a grocery delivery service in India, with an emphasis on high-frequency deliveries. Founded by alumni of IIT and IIM, we are pioneering the micro delivery e-commerce model in India.We're a Y-Combinator startup and are currently backed by Swiggy, with a commitment of $100 Million. We're now scaling our unique supply chain nationally to serve more than 1 Million households every single day. Join us, to build the milk-railroad that will power the convenience economy of the future!
About Supr Analytics -
- We're an 11 member team with 2-6 years of experience, working across logistics, warehouse, customer experience, growth and category management -
- We are part of cross-functional pods, where we work with business, product, engineering and design folks, on blitzscaling our service and crafting great consumer experience
Broadly 4 categories of work that we do -
Building datasets - to allow business teams to analyze existing data, and build custom reports on their own #fact_tables #flat_tables #star_schema -
Building data visibility - for new product / business initiatives, where it's harder for business teams to build reports on their own #csat_trend #forecast_accuracy #AB_expt -
RCA / Insights / Problem break-downs - investigate anomalies, identify patterns, business insights to drive decisions #orders_dipped #complaints_spiked -
Build data products - reliable solutions that will be used by business teams to take real-time actions #warehouse_replenishment #user_fraud_model #delivery_route_allocation
Our tools and infrastructure :
Periscope - organization-wide BI tool, where 70+ non-analyst users build charts using SQL every week
dbt - data modeling tool, where our team creates standard datasets, refresh schedules, and build the data platform upon which all business analysis in done
Snowflake - cloud data warehouse, upon which all data modeling and analysis is computed Mode - R/Python notebook-based tool, used when the solution tends more towards data science than analytics
Some business problems we solve:
- To increase user retention, should we invest in offers that encourage users to buy more in the same category, or to explore other categories?
- How much product quantity should we place purchase order for every day, in each city that we operate in.
- Stop app roll-out in minimum time, if users are experiencing errors / crashes, or if there is a suspicious drop in product metrics
- A new version of quality check has begun in our warehouse, how much impact did it have on our Quality complaints from end users?
About you :
- You have 1+ years of experience in Analytics
- You have worked on answering business questions, where the data had 1M+ rows #scale,You're proficient at SQL, and have written queries that operate on 10+ tables #notanewbie
- You feel great dashboards are pieces of art, and can need more thought than investigations
- You're obsessed about code-readability, and have tried to inculcate coding best practices in some of my teams too #ilovetabs
- You're good at explaining complex ideas, and love it when you- re understood easily
- You keep my stakeholders informed about my progress
- You're comfortable / want to learn to be comfortable in situations of changing priorities #chaos