Supply Planning/Demand Planning Role - eCommerce (3-5 yrs)
Core role to dedicate effort & tools to focus on Customer servicing & Inventory management in both MT & eCom. Additionally work on setting up & manage new supply models in eCom which require planning & development.
- Lead Service Improvement delivery across locations & MT/eCom accounts in Outright model.
- Lead planning & manage operations for 3rd party eCom service partner like eShopbox & APOB business.
- Dedicated resourcing for the channel to ensure Service level focus by acting as link across multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- External partners: customer in stock manager, warehouse teams & courier teams. Internal teams: Logistics, warehouse managers, demand planner & account managers.
- Lead team managing back-end operations for delivering Account order delivery & high servicing levels for all orders.
- Adopt technology to automate operational processes to save time & bring accuracy, like order processing, Last mile fulfilment.
- Liaison with KAM's & MT product manager, and assist demand planner in forecasting demand of MT specific products across depots.
- Set sales goals by chains/outlets after thorough analysis of Purchase & offtakes sales history.
- Develop better back-end technological capabilities for faster, accurate & efficient order servicing & monitoring.