Director at People Connection
Views:1375 Applications:320 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Supply Planning Analyst/Senior Analyst - Shared Services Centre - FMCG (2-6 yrs)
A Leading FMCG company is looking for Supply Planning Analysts for their Shared Services Centre in Ahmedabad.
Candidates either currently based in Ahmedabad or willing to relocate to Ahmedabad are requested to apply.
- Responsible for Production planning , finite scheduling for a network of Plants to ensure the efficient delivery of inventory, service and cost objectives
- Highlight key issues that affect supply. Make Strong collaboration with BU, Plant team, Demand Planning and Logistics teams to effectively deliver results
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement initiatives improve processes, cost reduction ideas, supply chain cost optimization opportunities, or business process initiatives.
- Manage product listing/delisting/withdrawal in conjunction with Marketing and co-ordinate with stakeholders to have minimal write offs
- Acting swiftly on high priority issues (escalations from high priority customers) and supporting their resolution with ownership
Specific competences :
- Strong understanding of supply chain and Business understanding
- Good communication skills and stakeholder management
- Bias towards actions and willingness to learn
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- Supply Chain experience preferably in CPG, Working knowledge of ERP
- MBA with 2-4 years of Supply chain experience in FMCG companies
- Without MBA- Preferably 4-6 years of experience of Supply chain in Consumer Industries