Associate at BEANStalk
Views:1859 Applications:382 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Supply Planner - FMCG (4-10 yrs)
RETURN TO WORK PROGRAMME - WOMEN RETURNERS WITH A MINIMUM 1 YEAR CAREER BREAK
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES :
1. Create rolling production plan for 3+ months, basis the demand received from the DP team.
a. With SNP rollout, ensure that 6 weeks of production is planned for.
2. Daily production adherence for domestic sites to the daily committed plan which is an output of the rolling production plan.
3. Resolve or find a way to bridge issues between different stakeholders to ensure that interests of the company prevail. The stakeholders are not limited to Procurement, Factory, Packaging, Quality and Services teams.
4. Ensure special promos/art work transitions/Price increases/legal compliances or any interventions which benefits the company are carried out at the sites on time.
5. Capacity planning for brands are carried out to ensure supply and company strategies are aligned - Bulk, filling, mould and key RM/PM capacities are part of this exercise.
6. Sourcing of SKUs - Basis the vision forecasts or increased forecasts for a period, look at new and existing sourcing sites - domestic/import to ensure service is not affected, ensure that cost of sourcing is optimized.
7. Create the inputs for the yearly budgeting exercise for sites basis inputs from finance and DP team.
8. Ensure write offs for company are at minimum and ensure that they are booked at appropriate accounts basis life stage of SKU.
9. NPD roll outs - ensure site is prepared for NPD production and ensure all deviations from the NPD stage are closed to ensure continuity of service.
10. Interact with markets for export requirements - plan/prioritize for production to ensure that that both domestic and export volumes are manufactured.
11. Long team visibility to foreign factories from whom we import. Work with import team to ensure that lead-times are adhered to and container fill rates are maintained to optimize freight.
1. Ensure service to the market is impeccable and the desired safety stocks and norms are maintained.
2. Integrated Business planning - Communicate to the market any issues which will affect service levels and help the business take decisions to ensure that revenue targets for the portfolio/company are met.
3. Demand :
- Tracking of demand fluctuations on prebuild SKUs through the season or SKUs which have long lead times to ensure the trade-off between stock out and excess stocks is managed.
- Highlight deviations and ensure that the demand is accurate. Any change is made after due consideration on the long term effect on the season
- Generate required reports for the internal/ front end team to enable decisions on service to market.
4. Approve codes/promo proposals looking at the manufacturing capacity and capability.
5. Manage expectations of market and factories on service/cost through weekly exception meetings/sales and operations planning meetings.
- Top tier B School
- Prior work experience in supply planning
Interaction with management on SnOP will be an added bonus