Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:1996 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Supply Manager - Printing Solutions (5-7 yrs)
Supply Manager - Printing Solutions:
- Develop, lead and execute the strategic sourcing process globally and implement together with the technical directors and other stakeholders the decisions as a result of this process.
- Manage supplier performance to ensure uninterrupted supply according to the supply planning requirements.
- Deliver Procurement price forecast for those categories for which the role holder is responsible and provide sufficient information for other business planning processes.
- Together with the technical managers and or other stakeholders, identify and realize opportunities within the category/portfolio to reduce overall total costs.
- To carry out negotiations and maintain and coordinate the relationship with suppliers and to contract globally up to a specified spend authority.
- Support the delivery of working capital savings and drive the delivery of creditor targets globally.
- Receive and collect sufficient information/feedback from the units/local buyers about the supplier and his performance to review the initial supplier selection process.
- Manage, lead and resolve supplier conflict and claims above a certain value.
- To contract effectively at overall lowest costs in the medium and long term in order to optimize total costs both P&L and balance sheet (WC, creditor terms, VMI).
- Identify and reduce risk, by appropriate plans and other actions to secure supply.
- Contribute to CSF's as defined by Co's
Qualification And Experience :
1. BE & MBA in Supply Chain with 5+ Years of Experience in supply chain/purchasing in a Printing or Paper or Textile Printing Industry.
2. Experienced negotiator, able to lead complex changes at different levels in the organization.
3. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects across several manufacturing locations
4. Demonstrated supplier management skills
5. Ability to foster cross functional and cross business collaboration
6. Advanced knowledge of procurement and logistics best practices
7. Strategic Capabilities.
8. Inter-personal effectiveness.
9. Delivering results.
10. Commercial flair and acumen.
- An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
C-174, Sector 51, Noida - 201301
Mobile : 9873663105
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.