Consultant - Talent Acquisition at Human Capital Sloutions India
Views:8818 Applications:556 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Supply Manager - eCommerce (3-8 yrs)
Supply Manager ((3-8 yrs.)
For one of the famous eCommerce - Cab Aggregators firm in India)
Location: Vishakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh) & Coimbatore (Tamilnadu)
Should be well versed with regional language (Telugu/Tamil).
About the role:
- Supply Chain
- Sourcing & Retention
- Operations & Quality
- Growth Strategy: Plan and build short-term and long-term supply for the city in conjunction with the business head. Responsible for supply growth in the city across products and categories.
- Supplier Management: Ensure long term and profitable relationships with business partners and supply retention through effective reward and recognition programs.
- Building a pro-vendor brand: Retain Ola as the preferred choice amongst operators and driver partners by ensuring a win-win for every stakeholder. Identify newer and innovative ways to engage partners continuously.
- Competitive Understanding: Keep a close watch on the competitive landscape of the city. Seize opportunities to adapt pricing, talent and business model.
- Building an A-Team: Responsible for hiring and managing a team that will consistently achieve / exceed growth targets.
- Forecasting: Manage and own metrics that objectively monitor the supply side of business. Balance inventory growth with demand to ensure optimization.
- Cross-functional approach: Directly coordinate with all support functions including product, marketing and analytics.
Skills required (Technical, soft skills, specific tools, personality traits)
- Aptitude with strong analytical skills is essential. Have good reporting skills (MS Office)
- Should be able to think unconventionally, outside of the regular.
- Execution oriented - getting things done on ground. Has a go-getter attitude.
- Obsession to quality. Implementation of Six Sigma in the past can be an advantage.
- Passionate and owns up proactively. Should be a good salesman!
- Managed a closely-knit community of influencers (e.g. Channel Partners / Agents / Drivers / etc.)
- Has effectively managed a large team in the past and is objective approach towards goal-setting and monitoring.
Education/ Qualification: Graduate, MBA can be an advantage.
- Experience in managing a fast paced business on-ground preferably on the supply and procurement side - E.g. FMCG Supply Chain, Security Services, Telecom, Logistics etc.
- Prior experience managing cross-functional teams.
- Successfully executed business development opportunities and negotiated partnerships.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.