Recruitment Lead at Lego
Views:3290 Applications:880 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
Supply Lead - Supply Chain Startup - IIT/NIT/IIM/FMS/MDI (2-5 yrs)
We are a VC-funded, fast-growing supply-chain startup. In the last year or so, we have grown rapidly both in our scale and our team. We are a group of highly passionate people who are always willing to go the extra mile, and are not afraid of taking risks.
We are now looking to onboard an exceptional Supply Lead on our team. They will be responsible for the business growth of the company and our supply partners. The role requires them to ensure the sourcing and onboarding of the right mix of suppliers to meet geographical sales demand. They will also be required to lead, hire, and set up a support team to meet supply and business objectives.
Role & responsibilities :
- Onboard new suppliers and nurture existing ones to ensure quality and strict adherence to the committed timelines
- Create a supply kick-off plan with the right mix of suppliers across product categories and geographies
- Lead supply chain across India in the areas of production, logistics, warehousing, dispatch & transportation.
- Negotiate & implement supplier contracts on a national level and lead supplier business relationships
- Closely understanding supplier manufacturing operations, ensure timely and quality delivery as per the client's requirements
- Conducting regular reviews and keeping supply health (on-time delivery, quality failure, NPS) at the desired level
- Partner management, compliance, and contracts
You should have:
- MBA/B.Tech from a Tier-1 institute
- 2-5 years of work experience (Preferably min. 1 year of team management experience in supply role)
- Demonstrated ability in vendor development/management
- The individual must be self-motivated, someone who has led teams, has experience running cross-functional projects with strong conceptual and inter-personal skills.
- The individual should possess a team-oriented & collaborative approach
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and startups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
Since this is an urgent requirement, we prefer candidates who can join within the next 2-3 weeks.
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.