Recruitment Lead at LR Consultants
Views:872 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
Supply Lead - B2B Startup (2-5 yrs)
Role & responsibilities -
- Negotiate & implement supplier contracts on a local/country/ global level and lead supplier business relationships
- Manages performance of contracts regarding levels of standardization (schedule of norms/ unit rates mainly available in local language) and intended share of turn over
- Closely understanding seller manufacturing operations, ensure timely and quality delivery as per clients requirements
- Conducting regular business reviews and keeping account health (on-time delivery, quality failure, NPS) at the desired level
- Partner management, compliance, and contracts
- Rewards & recognition, regular partner visits, contributing to better relationships & experience on both sides
You should have:
- MBA/B.Tech from a Tier 1 institute
- Minimum 2 years of work experience (Preferably min. 1 year of team management experience in sales)
- Demonstrated ability in vendor development/ management
- The individual must be self-motivated, someone who has led teams, has experience running cross-functional projects with strong conceptual and inter-personal skills.
- The individual should possess a team-oriented & collaborative approach
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and startups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
Since this is an urgent requirement, we prefer candidates who can join within the next 2-3 weeks.
CTC: Up to 14 LPA
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.