Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:593 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Supply Chain Planning Architect - Consulting Firm - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB (7-9 yrs)
We are looking for a Supply Chain Planning Architect for a niche management consulting firm based at Bengaluru
Job Details :
Location : Narayanapura, Mahadevapura, Bengaluru
Reports to : Client
Work Timings : 5 days working, ; Working from Office Roster basis;
CTC : Industry Standards
Experience : 7 to 9 Years of experience in at least two full cycle implementation of market leading supply chain software solution (e.g. JDA, SAP, Kinaxis, O9)
Education : Graduate from Premier Engg School + MBA from Premier Institute ( Pref)
Job Description :
- The role requires individuals to be responsible for designing and building Supply Chain Planning IT solutions in the area of Demand & Supply Planning, Distribution Planning and Inventory Planning across various industries, using market leading Planning tools like SAP IBP, BY (JDA), O9, Kinaxis etc. in various sectors and geographies.
- The solution architect assists the clients in successful implementation of the chosen supply chain tool ensuring the requirements of the clients are met and the tool delivers the desired result. The role also requires gaining quick technical acumen on the latest supply chain tools and indulge in configuration, customization of the tool and assist his team of consultants with right solution.
- The role requires to provide functional and business process expertise on a project which generally consists of consultants, subcontractors, remote global resources, and client employees. The individual will be part of a multiple disciplinary team in the delivery of customer contractual obligations and is responsible for the successful and timely completion of projects resulting in customer sign off and project acceptance.
Required Skills :
- Hands on experience to Configure the supply chain product and customize the solution as per client's requirements
- Deep understanding of supply chain planning process including demand planning, supply planning, S&OP and inventory optimization
- Creation of business blueprint documents and validate design by conforming to best industry practice
- Prepare FMEA, Functional Specifications, Test cases and Training documents
- Manage Project teams (both on-site and off-shore) ensuring on-time delivery of project deliverables as per expectations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders with emphasis on follow through and reporting
- Ability to drive projects in a matrix management environment that includes influencing, efficiency, collaboration, candor, and openness with a focus on results orientation
Personal Attributes :
- Ability to cope in a technically complex and fast-changing environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation.
- Strong planning and organizing skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
- Good influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams and build successful relationships at all levels.
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Clear decision-making ability with the facility to judge complex situations and assess when to escalate issues.
- Ability to balance conflicting and changing demands through prioritization and a pragmatic approach.