Consultant at Grassik Search Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1228 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:262
Supply Chain Planner - Agri/FMCG/Pharma (3-6 yrs)
- You will be responsible for facility performance levels to corporate targets for inventory reduction, increased inventory turns and improved order-to-delivery results.
- You will lead and direct facility efforts to develop and implement the Plan for Every Part to drive process improvements and throughput efficiency.
Scope of the role:
- Continuous improvement and synchronization of complex supply chains
- Project management
- Meet operational performance standards for Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory, Productivity and Cost.
- Driving profitability through cost and cash flow improvements
- Managing production and distribution planning for plants and distribution centers
- You must juggle current inventory needs, immediate customer demands, and probable future sales to maintain balance between fulfillment and replenishment needs
- You must know the geographical path and transportation methods that guarantee customers receive their shipments when needed. The planner also manages overhead influences that could potentially increase costs
- You should show proficiency with inventory management software and company assets to promote a healthy supply chain with a steady flow of goods and materials
We are looking for:
- 3-5 years of professional experience in Planning Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Supply Network Operations