Senior Consultant at HR Access
Views:4085 Applications:308 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Supply Chain & Operations Consulting Role - FMCG/FMCD Domain (10-15 yrs)
Supply chain & Ops Consulting - Consumer Goods/ FMCG Domain
- A minimum of 10-15 years of progressive business and consulting experience.
- Experience in a consulting firm, or extensive work experience in Consumer Goods industry.
- Should have worked in the areas of sales and marketing, brand management, product management, etc
- An excellent, established track record for selling and delivering consulting engagements.
- Experience working with C- level executive clients
- An MBA from a Tier 1 B School
Industry exposure : (preferred)
- Food & Non- Alcoholic Beverages
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Home & Personal Care
- Fashion & Apparel
Business Development : Developing and maintaining contact with top decision makers at key clients, organizing and leading pursuit teams, participating and leading aspects of the proposal development process.
People Development : Performing the role of coach, providing input and guidance into the firms staffing process, and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities.
Engagement Management : Managing engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, managing account receivables, defining deliverable content, ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
Domain Development : Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.