Senior Consultant at HR Access
Views:4822 Applications:322 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Supply Chain & Operations Consulting Role - FMCG/FMCD Domain (10-15 yrs)
Supply chain & Ops Consulting - Consumer Goods/ FMCG Domain
- A minimum of 10-15 years of progressive business and consulting experience.
- Experience in a consulting firm, or extensive work experience in Consumer Goods industry.
- Should have worked in the areas of sales and marketing, brand management, product management, etc
- An excellent, established track record for selling and delivering consulting engagements.
- Experience working with C- level executive clients
- An MBA from a Tier 1 B School
Industry exposure : (preferred)
- Food & Non- Alcoholic Beverages
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Home & Personal Care
- Fashion & Apparel
Business Development : Developing and maintaining contact with top decision makers at key clients, organizing and leading pursuit teams, participating and leading aspects of the proposal development process.
People Development : Performing the role of coach, providing input and guidance into the firms staffing process, and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities.
Engagement Management : Managing engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, managing account receivables, defining deliverable content, ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
Domain Development : Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.