Senior Consultant at Vintronics Consulting
Views:822 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Supply Chain Manager - HVAC/BMS (10-14 yrs)
- Should have 10 - 12 years relevant work experience
- Experience with contract manufacturers and 3PL providers is essential.
- Proficient in component engineering and ability to collaborate with hardware design (electrical and mechanical) team to select alternate parts.
- Proven strong team leadership and development skills.
- Analytical and process driven decision-making skills.
Job purpose & responsibilities
- Improve organizational supply chain & procurement strategy.
- Understand and define the technical solution design, thereby ensuring high quality of delivery to meet the functional requirements.
- Effectively participate in design discussions and guide the team members throughout the build process.
- Effectively estimate, plan and execute micro tasks within the product delivery timelines
- Manage business process outsourcing activities & outsourcing partnerships.
- Identify and execute cost-saving and cost-reduction opportunities.
- Develop benchmarks and scorecards to be used for continuous improvement.
- Ensure first-class customer order experience - putting the customer first, giving them automated options & updates at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Inventory Planning- forecast and manage inventory levels, safety & warranty stock, etc.
- Establish & manage supplier quality & sustainability program.