Manager Recruitemnt at Technoscience
Views:1058 Applications:336 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Supply Chain Manager - Demand Planning & Forecast (7-13 yrs)
- Oversee demand planning and management processes for new and existing products.
- Develop and execute product demand plans to meet organization goals.
- Provide support in developing seasonal demand forecasts and anticipate customers reactions to the promotions and discounts
- Develop demand forecasts based on demand patterns and business trends.
- Work with customers, sales team, and supply chain management to improve forecast accuracy.
- Maintain demand plan to ensure cost-effectiveness and to meet customer demands
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Mentor and train other Planners as needed.
- Update customers and sales team about product availabilities.
- Maintain inventory levels based on future customer demands.
- Address demand related queries and issues in a timely manner.
- Schedule monthly forecast meetings with all customers as required
- Identify opportunities to meet customer demands during constrained supply.