Director at ReGraduate
Views:657 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Supply Chain Manager - Cosmetics Plant (3-6 yrs)
Hiring a supply chain manager for a large cosmetics MNC for their plant in Gujarat
- Manage the areas of Material Planning, Service Level & Project Management
- Ensure availability of material in line with demands provided by MU's/SC Region in compliance with required standards, regulations, and corporate/regional planning guidelines to ensure defined Service Level targets at defined product quality.
- Assure procurement of defined local & regional materials, consumables and services including supplier development.
- Responsible for management of the capacity production and ensure stock adequate levels.
- Ensure planning and coordination of launches and re-launches with brands, regional SC and DCs in order to guarantee a timely, quality, cost and service optimizes launch /re-launch of finished goods.
- The job holder ensure that all Launch/ Relaunch projects are supported in terms of in time delivery of the new FG, prober phase out of the old FG and immediate escalation in case of foreseen issues.
- The incumbent needs to monthly monitor and announce demands that can't be fulfilled to the Supply Planner. Furthermore, a monthly Service Level analysis needs to be done and commented.
- In addition the inventories of bulk needs to be managed by the job holder.
- The job holder supports in ongoing projects, such as Serve Level increase initiatives or process improvement projects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.