Senior Recruiter at New Era India
Views:2014 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Supply Chain Management Role - Sourcing (6-12 yrs)
About the Role
- Responsible for end to end sourcing activity for various Devices required for India, as per the defined sourcing TAT and savings target.
Key Responsibilities :
- Understanding business need, Devices requirements and convert that into sourcing plan.
- Work closely with multi-disciplinary group on conceptulizing, optimising specifications and developing new product.
- Building relationships with key suppliers to yield producivity, drive innovation and promote colloboration.
- Identification of Cost drivers and creating sourcing plan around it.
- Identify alternate methods of spend optimization.
- Negotiation and closure of commercials and deciding on business award/share of business in collaboration with Business teams and other stakeholders
- Contract preparation and execution through contract management tool
- Contract governance and enforcement of SLA/KPI and other contractual obligations
- Constantly working to develop alternate sources for critical/high value supply items.
- Audit compliance and supporting all internal and external audits
Experience & Skills :
- Knowledge of product, tooling or fixture design.
- Understanding of DOE (Design of experiment) and DFM (Design for Manufacturing).
- Exposure to Plastic Injection tools, Die casting tools and Sheet metal tools.
- Excellent Organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Detail Oriented, proactive and willing to work in faced paced team environment.
- Ability to understand and translate business requirement into commercial models