Talent Acquisition Manager at Careerpage
Views:1655 Applications:393 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Supply Chain Management Role - FMCG (7-15 yrs)
Supply Chain Management (# Only Female Applicants)
This position will lead the strategic sourcing of specific categories of Food for the client. This individual will also be responsible for developing the sourcing strategy for those categories as well as negotiating and contracting. This will involve setting up procurement process, vendor selection, negotiations with vendors. This person will drive the supply chain governance and will assist councils/committees of Supply Chain across one system for the Client.
- Strategic sourcing of Food Category strategy
- Monitor commodity prices and advise business teams on outlook and timely contracting
- Lead procurement processes jointly with franchisee partners - RFP & negotiations
- Capacity building and new vendor development
- Assist supply chain council and global supply chain forums for the Client
- Supply chain analytics and dashboards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.