Associate Consultant at Quest Consultants
Views:2332 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Supply Chain & Logistics Professional - FMCG - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS/XLRI/NITIE (7-10 yrs)
A very large FMCG MNC wishes to hire Supply Chain and Logistics professionals for its one of its categories.
The incumbent should have ample experience in managing various aspects of supply chain with focus on either of the two areas -
1. Demand Planning.
2. Secondary Operations /Logistics
- Both are people management roles. Secondary operations would be leading a larger team and handling cost management.
- Supply Chain and Logistics is a corporate central function, part of Trade Marketing and Distribution. The resource can be given the responsibility of any of the businesses .
- We are looking for BE, MBA with experience in supply chain & logistics who have grown in one company having robust systems & processes and wide and complex distribution network.
- Experience in handling inventory planning, warehouse management for a large distribution system with multiple SKUs is preferred.
- Applicant must have worked in an FMCG/Paint/Liquor/Frozen Foods company of repute.
Education : Premier B schools only.
Mobile : 9831722298
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.