Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:1447 Applications:494 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:301
Supply Chain Excellence Lead - FMCG (5-9 yrs)
The incumbent would be responsible for :
- Planning and Strategy : Design and implementation Supply Chain Excellence strategy and roadmap.
- Budget Management : Participate in Supply Chain Department budgeting cycle and provide input to the budgeting process.
- Business Excellence Planning : Oversee the development of supply chain excellence ensuring alignment with overall strategy and objectives.
- Program Implementation : Create charters for various work streams with details of initiatives and activities for each charter, along with relevant details of key deliverables, milestones and status updates.
- Supply Chain Process Management : Oversee the development of supply chain department's value chain and process map, guarantee that all activities are clearly covered and monitor documentation catalogue to ensure all needed documents per process are reflected.
- Supply Chain Process Improvement.
- People Collaborations.
- 5-7 years of experience in Supply Chain process development, business analysis with at-least 4 yr. experience in a managerial position managing any work centre.
- Experience in leading project teams with or without Direct Reports.
- Experience with Lean Deployment, Lean Six Sigma Methodology.
- Experience in developing standard processes, writing procedures, mentoring, and training groups of associates .