Views:5679 Applications:657 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Supply Chain Analyst - FMCG (2-4 yrs)
Position (Designation): Supply Chain Analyst
Dept/Division: Operations/ Supply Chain
Location: Mumbai, Corporate Centre
Purpose of the Role
The purpose of this role is to address business problem statements by leveraging Analytics & relevant tools, testing of hypothesis and recommend solutions that aid the Supply Chain team to drive key success indicators. The role will also be required to institutionalise these solutions as a way of working.
Qualification & Experience
- Post Graduation with 2-4 years of experience across Supply Chain/ Analytics
- Experience with working across analytical tools is preferred
Key Deliverables of the Role
- Provide insights and solve existing business & supply chain problems leveraging analytics tools & methods
- Promote usage of analytics and as a critical value driver to improve service levels and thereby drive growth
- Collaborate with supply chain experts and stakeholders to design/modify systems for data collection, cleaning, statistical analysis and hypothesis testing
- Analyze, organize, and collate high volumes of data from various sources
- Develop data-driven reports and analyses to support critical business decisions
- Institutionalize identified improvement areas through automation
- Drive Digitization opportunities within Supply Chain for improved decision making
Skills & Competencies
- Analytical thinking
- Understanding of various analytical tools, methods
- Ability to Influence
- Understanding of Supply Chain fundamentals Growth Path & Future
- Horizontal movements to roles across Supply chain planning, Procurement buying roles
- Horizontal movement into Plant & Regional Sales Supply chain roles
Upwards - Head, Supply Chain
Other Key Interfaces
Internal: Sales & Supply Chain teams across the organization.
Interfacing with IT teams.
External: Agencies working in the areas of automation, digital & analytics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.